Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts. What we’re building together is bigger than a freelance network – it’s a human-centered (and technology-driven) way of working that will improve the quality of lives of our team and clients. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance across the talent/client ecosystem. In turn, we are committed to doing right by our talent team! We want to provide access to portfolio-worthy projects along with support, infrastructure and community to help freelancers from all backgrounds thrive in the new WFAnywhere era.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
We are building a bench of talent to support ongoing projects in Q1 and beyond for one of our premier client partners. We are looking for multiple copywriters to support digital projects, content creation, and D2C advertising efforts to drive brand affinity, loyalty and engagement across all brand touchpoints.
What we’re looking for:
- Robust copywriting experience for the digital / ecomm space, with an emphasis on D2C / direct response
- Knowledge of Google Suite Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player who gets stuff done
- Ability to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
- BS/BA degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications preferred
Sandy Freelance Highlights
- Monthly stipends to support healthcare costs up to $250/month (based on hours worked).
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach to staffing means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that make #freelancelife the best life for our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.