Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts. What we’re building together is bigger than a freelance network – it’s a human-centered (and technology-driven) way of working that will improve the quality of lives of our team and clients. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance across the talent/client ecosystem. In turn, we are committed to doing right by our talent team! We want to provide access to portfolio-worthy projects along with support, infrastructure and community to help freelancers from all backgrounds thrive in the new WFAnywhere era.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
We are looking for a capable and experienced digital media producer to help an entertainment brand shape its digital advertising presence and lead a flexible creative team to shoot, edit, and deliver video content to support channel-specific needs. You’ll work directly with the client to advise on channel best practices (.com, social, email, etc.) and develop tight project briefs to help our creative team deliver best-in-class video + static content.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced Producer / Project Manager to oversee the strategy, production and delivery of ongoing content creation. This role is one part video producer, one part digital strategist, and one part creative partner – it’s a hybrid role with a massive opportunity for impact!
You must be a multi-tasker who has excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills, and can effectively manage a remote team to finish their work efficiently and within tight deadlines.
- Consult with the client team to determine priority channels, advising on video best practices for each.
- Collaborate with the client + their PR team to develop creative concepts + storylines to showcase the brand story through video and static content.
- Develop project briefs for video shoots to ensure that the on-the-ground team has clear and specific direction for what they need to capture.
- Manage a remote team of videographers and editors.
- Develop, monitor and optimize timelines and budgets.
- Identify new ways for Sandy to support the client, strengthen our partnership and grow the business.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years in project management, video production or related experience, ideally within a known agency or brand.
- Passion for wildlife, nature, and conservation.
- BS/BA degree in business or related field preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle, from concept to delivery.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player who gets stuff done.
- Curious and a love for exploration, but a true problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy Freelance Highlights
- Monthly stipends to support healthcare costs up to $250/month (based on hours worked).
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach to staffing means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that make #freelancelife the best life for our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.