Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts. What we’re building together is bigger than a freelance network – it’s a human-centered (and technology-driven) way of working that will improve the quality of lives of our team and clients. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance across the talent/client ecosystem. In turn, we are committed to doing right by our talent team! We want to provide access to portfolio-worthy projects along with support, infrastructure and community to help freelancers from all backgrounds thrive in the new WFAnywhere era.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
We’re looking for a savvy social influencer expert with a passion for the health and wellness industry to help a global fitness brand conquer the consumer PR space. You’ll be working with a team to help design and deliver a strategy to increase brand awareness through influencer campaigns, partnerships, and key publications.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced freelance Social Influencer Manager to create and manage influencer campaigns and projects to help increase brand awareness. You must have experience successfully recommending partnerships that best fit the client’s needs. You should be a multi-tasker who has excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills, and can effectively manage teams of influencers to guide project success. At the start of each project, you will collaborate with other department heads to discuss the scope and budget. Then you will monitor each phase, ensuring the staff works efficiently and influencer campaigns meets our client’s expectations.
- Partner with talent, influencers and Sandy internal teams to create impactful campaigns that drive social conversation.
- Drive regular communication and engagement with influencers
- Brief & manage a roster of creative/production/influencers
- Oversee our social media distribution approach for partnerships balancing channel efficiencies/target, talent goals and content creative.
- Collaborate with a range of internal and external (PR, Legal, Content) teams to negotiate agreements and amplify impact.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise and be resident expert in target demo/genre
- Have a pulse on trends and leaders in the social community
- Develop creative strategies to secure influencer participation while delivering results for client campaigns
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to influence successful, measurable marketing ideas, and plans in order to drive client advertising, while integrating influencer participation in our marketing, advertising, owned and operated channels and events.
- Build strong relationships and become a critical partner to the internal Sandy team and client teams.
- Partner with internal and external members to influence differentiated marketing plans that optimize influencer skills.
- Develop KPI’s and insights both internally and with external partners to benchmark expectations and goals.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of entertainment experience at a relevant talent agency, marketing agency, studio or PR agency preferred.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, PR or related field preferred.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience successfully integrating talent into marketing programs; a portfolio of work that shows your ability to help drive breakthrough talent integration in social and promotional campaigns.
- Experience building effective marketing plans and entertainment product launch strategies.
- A track record of problem-solving key strategic business challenges in the entertainment industry with breakthrough creative solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player who gets stuff done.
- Curious and a love for exploration, but a true problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy Freelance Highlights
- Monthly stipends to support healthcare costs up to $250/month (based on hours worked).
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach to staffing means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that make #freelancelife the best life for our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.