Join our growing Client Services team! As Sandy’s Account Coordinator, you’re the glue that keeps our teams working in sync to delight our client partners and engage our talent network. In this role, you’ll be responsible for keeping our processes flowing smoothly while ensuring clients and candidates have an awesome experience at every turn.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, hyper-organized individual who is excited to become part of a fast-paced, growing industry. We are a lean and powerful team, passionate about finding ways to #makeworkbetter for all of us. You can expect a genuine, transparent, and (usually) humorous experience with us as a candidate and (hopefully) an employee!
What You’ll Do
In this role, you’ll support 3-5 client accounts by understanding team requirements, assisting in team management, and identifying new opportunities to strengthen client relationships. Specifically, your time will be spent as follows:
50% – Help build effective creative + marketing teams
- Work closely with Account Manager(s) to prioritize recruitment needs and ensure the briefing process runs smoothly.
- Publish and manage job postings on our platform and ensure candidates are presented to our internal and external teams on schedule.
- Support Account Manager(s) by scheduling client interviews and providing the necessary background materials for talent and clients with assistance from the Recruiting team.
- Ensure our talent has a smooth transition from the initial interview to the onboarding process, including managing stakeholder support across the organization including Recruiting, HR, finance, and Client Services.
30% – Keep our teams happy, paid, and productive
- Ensure talent happiness by managing our talent feedback and engagement surveys.
- Make sure the team gets paid by owning the weekly time tracking reportings.
- Deliver weekly status reports to clients to help them maximize the support our talent provides.
- Own our talent birthday/anniversary/milestone calendar and partner with our Community Director to ensure all talent are acknowledged accordingly
20% – Contribute to Sandy’s growth and culture
- Own the numbers! You’ll measure and track the journey from finding qualified candidates to ensuring their onboarding success.
- Be part of the solution by testing and influencing new platform features.
- Communicate professionally in all interactions – internally and externally – in a way that reflects Sandy’s focus on kindness, humor, and inclusiveness.
- 1-2 years of professional experience as an Account Coordinator, Customer Service Representative, or other customer-facing roles.
- Previous administrative experience and deep familiarity with the full Google suite. Hands-on experience managing CRM systems and/or project management software.
- You’re great with managing detail and are hyper-organized.
- A balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and common sense. Your interpersonal skills – and “can do” mentality – will be critical to your success!
- You can roll with the punches and embrace change with a great attitude. FWIW, we do have actual processes to follow, but sometimes we have to adapt to thrive.
- You are able to work core hours ET
- Bonus points for any of the following:
- Analytics experience is a plus!
- Previous experience working in any/all of the following: fast-paced startup, creative studio, digital ad agency, hospitality industry
- You are a whiz with organization and enjoy creating effective processes/systems for yourself and others to use
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Our services include digital media strategy and analytics, creative development and production, technology solutions, brand strategy, web design and development, social media and content marketing.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive.
- Competitive pay, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.