SANDY is looking for a passionate, collaborative and sales-savvy Account Manager who’s ready to lead creative teams, identify client resource needs, and nurture client relationships that will shape our company’s future. An entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving skills, and strong agency fundamentals are needed to help grow and retain new partnerships. The ideal Account Manager candidate will have experience with project management and creative resource utilization. Bonus points for experience in a marketplace environment!
What you’ll do
TLDR: Lots! This position is a new role on our growing Client Services team, and you’ll be a key player in building both the Services and SaaS arms of our business. Reporting into our Director of Client Services, you’ll learn from some of the best in the biz and have plenty of room to make your mark. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Establish and nurture client relationships – become our clients’ go-to “partner in crime” (but you know, not *actual* crime).
- Understand and anticipate client needs (see point one!), and use those insights to help grow the value of our client accounts.
- Collaborate with our technology and recruiting teams to deliver the best experience possible for our clients and talent network.
- Become a Sandy platform expert to help our clients maximize all that our technology and talent network has to offer.
- Collaborate with our talent experience team to understand role requirements and identify the right resources for our clients.
- Help our clients find their “unicorns”: identify key hires to achieve their objectives while staying on budget.
- Serve as a point person for your clients’ talent teams, and be an advocate for their growth! Always be on the lookout for the next opportunity to keep them active within the Sandy network.
Creative Team Management
- Turn our client briefs into strong project briefs for our creative and production teams.
- Establish staffing plans, scopes and budgets through your knowledge of creative projects and roles needed to support them.
- Effectively hire and manage freelance talent to complete projects on time and on-budget.
- Manage cross-functional communication to keep the team and stakeholders informed of project status, milestones, and possible gaps.
- Prepare for the unexpected through contingency planning and proactive problem solving.
- 4-5 years of account management experience in an advertising and/or staffing agency setting, with at least 2 years of experience managing direct reports.
- You understand the creative development process, from concepting through to production design. You’ve got a high taste level and know the difference between Art Direction and Graphic Design.
- You’re cool under pressure – you’re able to manage 3-4 client partners, sometimes with competing deadlines and deliverables.
- Your interpersonal skills make you someone that people naturally want to work with, and for!
- You take pride in attention to detail.
- You’re an ace communicator across all mediums. Visual presentation skills are a must!
- People call you “a creative problem-solver” – you should feel confident bringing solutions to the table.
- We work exclusively in G-Suite, so familiarity with Drive, Slides, Sheets, and Docs are important.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.