Our agency client is growing across all departments — rapidly! They are a boutique digital growth and marketing consultancy, who excel at combining creativity, technology and tenacity to rapidly solve problems and create value for their clients and partners. Within digital & growth marketing, their focus areas are brand strategy, software development, and creative services. Over the last two years alone, their work has spanned some remarkable brands, including:
P&G – Tide, Oral-B, ZzzQuil
We are looking to bolster their Client Services roster with a seasoned, motivated and energetic Account Manager. This person will be responsible for managing a broad spectrum of projects for a substantial insurance brokerage company. Initiatives include brand building and strategy, content creation, performance marketing and web development.
- 5+ years of experience managing advertising / marketing initiatives
- Experience in brand building and content creation a must; needs to understand the creative process intimately
- Experience in web development and working closely with engineers and product owners is a plus
- Experience in healthcare and/or insurance industries a plus
- Motivated, driven and energetic
- Extremely detail oriented; collaborative and overly-communicative
- Able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Able to set priorities in a fast paced, agile environment, with multiple competing client and project needs
- Works well in an environment with multiple client partners and vendors
- Preferably works EST hours
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.