We’re looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and sales-savvy Account Supervisor who’s ready to lead and nurture client relationships that will help shape our company’s future. An entrepreneurial spirit, strong agency fundamentals and experience in production and D2C are needed to lead the business relationship with one of our largest client partners!
In this role, you’ll collaborate with client-side producers and department heads to understand and anticipate project staffing needs and identify, plan, and sell in new project opportunities.
The right candidate will have significant top-tier agency/brand experience and understand how to scope, manage, and optimize for a wide variety of project types – from production and brand planning to campaign management.
If you are outgoing, driven and feel confident jumping into new projects head-on, we would love to meet you!
What you’ll do
TLDR: Lots! This position is a new role on our growing Client Services team, and you’ll be a key player in building both the Services and SaaS arms of our business. Reporting into our Director of Client Services, you’ll learn from some of the best in the biz and have plenty of room to make your mark. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the overall profitability of 1-2 major accounts, with a heavy focus on nurturing client trust and collaboration. Become our clients’ go-to “partner in crime”! (but you know, not *actual* crime)
- Find and maximize opportunities for Sandy to sell in new projects.
- Establish project staffing plans, scopes and budgets, and turn our client briefs into strong project briefs for our creative/media/production teams.
- Lead project execution independently, with 3-6 projects in play.
- Write thoughtful and accurate job descriptions for open roles. Source talent through our existing talent network and partner with our recruiting team when needed to fill specialty roles.
- Review candidate submissions and collaborate with client stakeholders to identify key hires. Work with HR to close and onboard new hires.
- Understand customer/talent needs, and recommend solutions to our development team to improve the Sandy platform.
- Ask questions! Questions make you better, us better, and our work better.
- 5-8 years of account management experience at a relevant advertising/marketing agency.
- Experience in content development and/or video production is preferred.
- Finely-tuned communication skills; you must be an excellent communicator in all mediums, especially presentation design and writing.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to manage project teams on multiple (and sometimes competing) deliverables and deadlines.
- You can adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail.
- You’re a positive influence and naturally want to build happy and productive relationships with your team
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
- G-suite expertise (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) and familiarity with project management software is a plus.
- A high EQ!
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.