Our client – a global fitness brand – is looking to add a Brand Marketing Specialist to their US marketing team. The brand is not only widely known in the fitness industry, they’re also known for their internal team-building approach. As a longtime client of ours, we’ve witnessed the growth, support, and unified vision that is truly infused from the C-suite through every department – this role is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a team-driven environment.
As the Brand Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for executing the US-based marketing communication plans. You’ll play a critical role in engaging our B2B, B2C, and Business-to-Instructor (“B2I”) audiences, and you’ll support commercial and brand partnership terms for the US business. The ideal candidate will come with a strong understanding of the importance of client relationships and a proven ability to leverage partnerships to achieve brand results.
You’ll take the lead on executing brand and product content campaigns, executing the community management strategy and support bespoke B2B client needs (like launch events and marketing materials). Additionally, you’ll support PR initiatives, trade media, and commercial partnerships to boot! We’re looking for someone who is engaged with the power of brand marketing and really has a “roll up your sleeves” attitude!
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in brand marketing at a relevant brand/agency. (gold stars for B2B experience, influencer management and/or working with external agencies!)
- You have a strong knowledge of PR tactics, and experience in managing brand partnerships
- You are the type to always be on the lookout for ways to improvement marketing results, processes, and your own skills
- Motivated by working with teammates in person across departments
- You’ve got the right toolbox: you’re proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, project management software, and you have experience managing web content via a CMS
- You embody the corporate values: Drive, Curiosity, Insight, Courage and Impact.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.