Do you love making people click things? If that’s what floats your boat, you’re going to love this.
Our agency client is growing across all departments — rapidly! They are a boutique digital growth and marketing consultancy, who excel at combining creativity, technology and tenacity to rapidly solve problems and create value for their clients and partners. Within digital & growth marketing, their focus areas are brand strategy, software development, and creative services. Over the last two years alone, their work has spanned some remarkable brands, including:
P&G – Tide, Oral-B, ZzzQuil
The ideal candidate will have a strong background using Elementor to design and build medium to large scale projects ranging from informational brochure sites, to full fledged ecommerce systems. This role focuses heavily on setting up and maintaining best practices for page structure, template architecture, and design systems in Elementor using an atomic method mentality. You will work very closely with art directors and visual designers to build in-depth and visually stunning responsive designs on wordpress using woo commerce and Elementor.
What you’ll do
- Prototype wireframes in a responsive fashion in Elementor
- Work closely with the Creative team to implement visual design and motion Elementor sites
- Work closely with the Development team to understand how new technology pieces may or may not fit into an Elementor page build.
- 3+ years using Elementor with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- Strong understanding of UX best practices and modern design trends.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in design and related studies.
- Proven organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Creative coding knowledge and rapid interactive design prototyping / development tools are a very big plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.