We’re looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Email Marketing Campaign Specialist to support the CRM team within a major consumer electronics brand!
In this role, you’ll manage the creation, execution and deployment of multiple email campaigns with the goal of building deeper relationships with passionate existing and prospective customers. The ideal candidate is a hyper-organized, proactive team player who is able to easily prioritize tasks and projects according to business contexts and goals. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a best-in-class CRM team within a household name brand company!
What you’ll do
- Execute all aspects of email marketing projects from brief to deployment, including data management, targeting/segmentation, campaign set-up, version building, tracking setup, QA, deployment and performance monitoring
- Work closely with the creative team to create designs that fit the purpose of the campaign while adhering to email marketing best practices
- Manage and prioritize deployment schedule and follow through each project to hit appropriate milestones and launch dates
- Work cross-functionally to move projects forward, including insights, analytics and localization teams
- Work with the rest of the CRM team to report on results, identify trends, and share learnings along the way.
- 2-3 years managing email marketing campaigns
- Experience with enterprise-level marketing automation platforms (ie. Epsilon, SFMC)
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Super strong attention to details, superior organizational skills
- Understanding of effective email design, messaging, usability, and best practices
- Knowledge of email marketing related service providers, technologies and best practices
- Familiarity with email design and coding concepts (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- You can receive and provide constructive feedback.
- You have excellent communication skills in all mediums.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but you’re a true problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive rates, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note this is a contract position with one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.