Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy, and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers, and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
We are looking for a self-driven marketer who can lead strategy and roll up their sleeves to execute in a fast-paced startup environment as a Jack or Jill of all trades. The core product is a new premium streaming service dedicated to telling life affirming stories about the men and women on the front lines of public safety.
What you’ll do
- As the marketing lead for this initiative, you are responsible for discovering and implementing innovative approaches to reaching this niche market through all marketing channels including CRM, email, Social, paid digital, search, events, PR, plus advertising and promotions on the network itself
- You are data driven and analytics savvy
- You can design, conduct, and analyze A/B testing protocols
- You can brief a creative team well and have some creative chops of your own to bring to the party
- You are passionate about our mission to tell good stories about good people, change the current culture perception about what it means to serve and inspire the next generation
- Can work cross functionally to maintain alignment with our corporate partners on the marketing team
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in marketing (e.g. brand marketing, digital strategy, content marketing etc.)
- Exposure or understanding of First Responders
- Proficient in using Adobe Dreamweaver or similar software
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Minimum two years of experience deploying email campaigns using CRM tools
- Experienced in customer journeys, utilizing data and customer behavior to design automated programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of digital design best practices
- Ability to work effectively and in an error-free manner under tight time constraints
- Track record delivering profitable digital marketing results and other KPIs
- Excellent communication and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Passion for the constantly-changing digital landscape with a finger on the pulse of emerging digital platforms and trends
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive pay range of $42 – $52/hr
- Stipend perks (based on contract hours and length)
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.