As Sandy’s Marketing Manager, you will play a major role in amplifying our presence within the #futureofwork conversation. You must be a hands-on, growth-focused marketer who is personally passionate about how we can collectively make a positive impact in the world of work.
This role will support the Chief Brand Officer, and will be charged with growing and engaging our Talent audience through CRM efforts and social media. We are excited to build our outward presence in a way that authentically communicates our impact, successes, and value to brands looking to build flexible creative and marketing teams.
What you’ll do
- Own our presence on LinkedIn. You will be responsible for executing – and, eventually, contributing to – our content strategy, which will include writing long- and shortform content, creating polls, and engaging with groups, thought leaders, and both talent and client prospects.
- Additionally, you will moderate post comments, engage with questions and relevant discussions, and generally maximize our LinkedIn presence to accelerate growth and engagement rates. We are not looking for “set it and forget it” content creation; we are looking for someone who will actively represent our brand on a daily basis on our primary social channel.
- Develop and execute plans to utilize secondary social channels (Twitter and Instagram) to support the LinkedIn strategy and generate site traffic through appropriate hashtags, tagging, and destination links.
- Be responsible for creating and delivering weekly social reporting to our SLT.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to establish key metrics that drive the business.
- Identify and implement growth opportunities to boost brand and talent engagement across all digital platforms.
- Partner with our Chief Brand Officer to develop and optimize our B2T (business-to-talent) CRM strategy, and be responsible for its successful implementation and reporting.
- Develop thorough and accurate creative briefs to guide visual creative assets when needed.
- At least 4+ years of organic growth marketing experience, with a demonstrable track record of success. Experience working in the staffing/consulting/advertising experience is a big plus!
- A passion for the “business of work”; you should have a formed perspective on how we can collectively improve our relationship to work/life harmony.
- An independent thinker capable of synthesizing industry trends and understanding where to effectively engage and highlight Sandy’s role within the #futureofwork category.
- A numbers person. You should be familiar with social reporting tools, including Hootsuite and Google Site Analytics.
- Have the right tools in the toolbox! Your daily tech stack will include the full Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Analytics), LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, WordPress, and Canva to create graphics.
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums, especially writing skills. If you have familiarity with Canva and/or strong presentation design skills, that’s a plus!
- A positive, can-do attitude and able to work independently and own a project from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with a start-up state of mind!
- Bonus points for:
- An established professional social media presence that aligns to our business (#futureofwork, #remotework, staffing/recruiting, and/or digital marketing).
Sandy helps major brands maximize the opportunities presented by remote work, the rise of freelance talent, and the call for diversity “behind the lens” to create bespoke marketing departments that are effective, accountable, and above all – flexible.
In doing this, we connect creative and marketing experts with portfolio-building roles that power their career growth in the new work-from-anywhere era. We aim to help our talent community build happy and sustainable careers, fueled by juicy projects, inspiring teammates, and real-life professional development and support.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the #futureofwork, where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- Work From Anywhere: our remote-first approach means you can work from anywhere you feel you’re most productive.
- Flexible hours – as long as the job gets done!
- Benefits included are Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Week between Christmas and New Years Day off.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.