Our culture-shaping client is looking for a versatile and organized Marketing Manager to work closely with the CMO (formerly of Apple and Microsoft) to help strategize, resource, and manage mission-critical marketing activities.
The company is *legit* exciting – their solutions help thousands of top-performing organizations build and maintain a value-driven culture shaped by connecting experiences, beliefs and actions. Their approach is designed to improve the professional and personal lives of people across the globe, and this is a dream job for someone obsessed with the power of culture.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator who is ready for new challenges and responsibilities, as you’ll be able to step into existing projects with plenty of room to help develop new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including project management, marketing research, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- You’ve got a strong foundation: 4-6 years of project management and planning experience, ideally in a B2B setting.
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects, budgets, and priorities at once
- You understand marketing principles and tactics, with an interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences.
- You have experience with LinkedIn advertising to grow page followers and manage sponsored ads.
- You have a clear understanding of marketing research and reporting, and have proven creative and critical-thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- You’ve got the right tools in your toolbox: Google analytics, Docs, Slides, Data Studio, Tag Manager, HubSpot, Monday.com, Slack, Frontify, MacOS, Microsoft Office Suite and Apple Keynote
- You’re a pleasure to work with – professional, team-oriented, and able to self-manage productively.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.