We are looking for a Digital Designer to join a small team of elite creatives at a top-tier consumer electronics brand (named one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2021!). In this role, you’ll create omni-channel marketing campaigns that will live across digital, social, interactive, and print channels.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, detail-oriented digital designer with experience designing online and offline campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the design + marketing team to understand marketing objectives and identify creative (image+messaging) strategies for each channel.
- Craft strategic concepts to ensure that the creative approach aligns with the brand and goal(s) of the campaign.
- Collaborate with creative leadership to execute concepts for marketing needs across multiple channels and platforms.
- Produce pixel-perfect creative assets and prepare print-ready files as needed.
- Keep up with design/industry trends, and work with key stakeholders to define channel-specific best practices and design standards when needed.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and creating marketing collateral for omnichannel needs.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly creative, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Strong grasp of the creative development process.
- Expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, print, interactive, web, email, and social
- Ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- Communicate effectively with creative, marketing, and project management
- Experience leading projects from concept to execution.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive rates, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note this is a full-time position with one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.