We’re looking for a capable, hands-on Production Coordinator to help our client’s in-house video studio develop best-in-class content that will thrill and engage potential consumers. The brand is working closely with first responders and is looking for candidates well versed in creating short-form stories.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of managing production schedules, logistics, and budgets in a production house or studio setting. Experience managing remote teams is a big plus!
What You’ll Do
- Assist with managing schedules and logistics for internal studio staff on all productions nationally.
- Assist booking and building multiple crews, hiring freelancers, ensure budget parameters are met, gather releases, book locations, rent gear and more.
- Act as a liaison between staff, both internal and external, on different productions.
- Organize and schedule training with staff for best practices.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating video productions as a coordinator, producer and/or PM, with a relevant brand, agency, or studio.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, One Drive, Monday.com and MM budgeting a plus.
- Finely-tuned communication skills; you must be an excellent communicator in all mediums with different personality types,
- Has team management experience coordinating and organizing project deadlines
- A great attitude and a can-do spirit! You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Our services include digital media strategy and analytics, creative development and production, technology solutions, brand strategy, web design and development, social media and content marketing.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive
- Competitive pay, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.