Our agency client is looking for a passionate and experienced Project Manager to join their team to support a quickly growing fintech brand!
After successfully pitching and developing a new brand platform and website, our agency client needs a set of capable and organized hands to help deliver the full brand package. In this role, you’ll project-manage all of the exciting components of this comprehensive brand package, including:
- Brand book and style guide
- Corporate identity like ppt templates, business cards, social assets, swag,etc.
- Manifesto video
- Awareness-driving advertising campaign
- And more (which could result in a contract extension!)
The Project Manager will be the link between the client and agency team, and will be responsible for developing and managing project schedules, agency resources, budgets and deliverables. By nature, the client works fast and it’s important that we keep up with their pace (while managing their expectations to keep our team sane!)
We’re looking for a detail-, schedule-, and deadline-obsessed Project Manager that also thrives in a client-facing role. The *chef’s kiss* candidate will have deep experience in the creative marketing space – particularly in brand identity, advertising, digital and social media.
- You’re a seasoned Project Manager with 10-12 years of professional experience managing creative/brand projects in B2B/tech-focused settings.
- You’re an expert on developing and managing schedules, resources and budgets for fast-moving, multi-resource, multi-team projects.
- You thrive in collaborative project management tools and systems like Trello and Google Docs.
- You have client-facing experience and genuinely enjoy interacting with clients, agency partners and 3rd-party teams.
- Familiarity with Sketch and Sketch Cloud is a plus.
- Ideally you’re located in the Bay Area and able to come into the office 1-2x/week. However, this is a remote-first position so this is a “nice to have”.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- You’ll be working with a highly experienced team that left the big agency life to start their own shop – you will have the opportunity to work with seasoned leadership in a small agency environment and culture.
- You’ll be working with a client in the fintech space – one of the most exciting, growing and innovative industries happening in business today.
- Competitive rates, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.