We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter to help us vet and place talent within our growing client roster. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of the marketing/advertising world and experience working in an agency setting.
You’ll need to have a solid understanding of agency roles across creative, media, and production disciplines and what great work looks like.
Beyond that, we’re looking for someone with a high EQ and a taste level to match; we pride ourselves on our top-tier talent network and this role is critical to help us grow and maintain that competitive advantage.
You’re creative even if you’re not A Creative. You see the best in people, and naturally want to help them grow. You’re straight-up fun. You’re active on the group chat (i.e. you’re an active communicator). You might have a professional background in staffing, or maybe you’re looking to make the jump from an account/strategy role. Specifically, you’ll have:
- Experience: Prior roles at an ad agency, digital media company, or marketing firm OR experience in staffing with a strong understanding of the creative process
- Champagne taste: you know what good work looks like, and you’re able to ask the right questions to know how it got that way.
- Extroversion: You’re excited and fearless when it comes to connecting with new people on the phone, email or Slack
- Adaptability: Sometimes things change and we just have to roll with the punches.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- Major brands. Start-up energy. Competitive comp.
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.