Do you love making people click things? If that’s what floats your boat, you’re going to love this.
Our agency client is growing across all departments — rapidly! They are a boutique digital growth and marketing consultancy, who excel at combining creativity, technology and tenacity to rapidly solve problems and create value for their clients and partners. Within digital & growth marketing, their focus areas are brand strategy, software development, and creative services. Over the last two years alone, their work has spanned some remarkable brands, including:
P&G – Tide, Oral-B, ZzzQuil
You will be leading design on projects from conception to delivery and beyond to marketing strategies. Your background includes a strong foundation in design research, user experience design, and visual design.
You have a strong understanding that interactive projects are living, breathing things and you plan for ever changing content in your layouts in a fashion that always maintains the integrity of your designs. You embrace new tools and methods (particularly in-browser design using the WordPress page-builder Elementor) to rapidly create dynamic and interactive web experiences, but you don’t shy away from the old staples like Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects, and Sketch. You’re the type of person who is always learning new ways to solve old problems and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
What you’ll do
- Work with the design, account and technology teams to deliver on project needs.
- Have a strong understanding of different platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, BigCommerce, MailChimp, ect and be adept at learning how to design for new platforms as you encounter them.
- Have a strong foundation in UI/UX, Interactive Design, as well as
- Branding and Packaging Design.
- Ensure deliverables are at the highest quality.
- Collaborate with the technical department and always seek new ways to bring the design and tech teams closer together.
- 5+ years of design experience in a high-paced design agency or corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in design and related studies.
- Proven organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress page builder Elementor, 2D design software, interactive design, visual design and branding, 3D basic animation is a plus.
- Creative coding knowledge and rapid interactive design prototyping / development tools are a very big plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.