We’re looking for a savvy, B2B-focused Social Media Manager to help us build a meaningful and engaging brand presence. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating content, interacting with followers, and reaching new groups/audiences to help provide education, inspiration and resources for ways to #makeworkbetter in the new #WFAnywhere era!
This hands-on position is an awesome opportunity for someone who’s passionate about breaking the (arbitrary) 9-5 workday, improving work/life balance and flexibility, and connecting clients who *get it* with talent who *has it*, nahmean?
Ultimately, this role is one part content creator, one part hype-person, and one part analyst who’s obsessed with seeing things go up and to the right.
- 3+ years in professional social media management, with a demonstrated track record of success supporting B2B clients.
- Strong and savvy writing skills, with the ability to integrate SEO-friendly keywords within our brand voice.
- You’ve got the right toolbox: G-suite, Canva, Hootsuite (et al.), Slack and Google Analytics are all in your wheelhouse.
- You are self-directed, and have a high standard of excellence and attention to detail.
- You’re able to coordinate the review/feedback process with stakeholders, and you are confident in your ability to flag potential issues before they become a real one.
- You’re fun to work with – culture is everything. If you believe in work/life balance, seeking thrills outside of the office, and ~team high fives~ you’ll fit right in.
- You also need to be able to give and take feedback, collaborate, and deliver on-time. A full accountability experience (with daily/weekly/monthly check-ins and reporting) is a core part of the team’s commitment to excellence.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.