We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to lead content planning and budget management of a food/beverage brand that has 99% consumer brand awareness!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing thematic content concepts, establishing campaign budgets, and working with a team of creatives and media managers to bring the plans to life. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s excited to work on a household name brand with kind and cool client-side stakeholders and a highly capable support team.
Ultimately, this role is one part social content planner, one part project manager, and one part analyst who is obsessed with beating benchmarks.
- 3+ years in professional social media management, with a demonstrated track record of success supporting CPG clients.
- 1+ year history of successfully managing direct reports.
- Hands-on experience managing paid campaigns within Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- You are self-directed, and have a high standard of excellence and attention to detail.
- You’re able to coordinate the review/feedback process with stakeholders, and you are confident in your ability to flag potential issues before they become a real one.
- You’re fun to work with – culture is everything. If you believe in work/life balance, seeking thrills outside of the office, and ~team high fives~ you’ll fit right in.
- You also need to be able to give and take feedback, collaborate, and deliver on-time. A full accountability experience (with daily/weekly/monthly check-ins and reporting) is a core part of the team’s commitment to excellence.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Competitive pay, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.