Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts. What we’re building together is bigger than a freelance network – it’s a human-centered (and technology-driven) way of working that will improve the quality of lives of our team and clients. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance across the talent/client ecosystem. In turn, we are committed to doing right by our talent team! We want to provide access to portfolio-worthy projects along with support, infrastructure and community to help freelancers from all backgrounds thrive in the new WFAnywhere era.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
As an outward face of Sandy’s brand, this role will be a true business partner and charged with finding, attracting and hiring top talent into all parts of the company. Our growth continues to skyrocket, and you could be an instrumental part in helping us get there.
What you’ll do
- Lead full-cycle searches including sourcing and screening for freelance, contract and full-time roles
- Write and manage job postings, to client’s specifications
- Post job descriptions to LinkedIn and other job sites as well networking within professional groups
- Manage and guide applicants through all hiring stages, including offers and references
- Develop and create multi-channel and targeted recruiting strategies to identify qualified creatives
- Assess requirements and appropriately match candidates to meet the needs and expectations of the clients; Partner with our business development and Client Services teams to provide a short list of qualified candidates
- Provide a best-in-class candidate experience
What we’re looking for
- Someone with broad and established relationships within the creative/digital experience communities
- Industry expert and extensive knowledge of recruiting workflows and client engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience recruiting in advertising, marketing or agency environment
- Successful track record recruiting digital creative roles including Design, Motion, Editing, Copy/Content etc. is REQUIRED.
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System
- Positive and Productive attitude
What’s in it for you
- Work From Anywhere: our remote-first approach means you can work from anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Flexible hours – as long as the job gets done!
- The total compensation (pay rate + performance bonus) is based on a range of factors including experience, and skill set
- Benefits included are Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Summer Friday’s
- Week between Christmas and New Year off
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.