We’re looking for an energetic and focused producer to join our client’s in-house production studio as they create best-in-class content to support the launch of an OTT platform. The brand is at the forefront of safety technology, with a focus on providing first responders the tools and resources they need to succeed in their roles with accountability, empathy, and community care.
This position will help tell the stories of first responders. By working with the production team, this role will help develop story concepts, coordinate projects, field-produce and take ownership of projects from pre-production through delivery. The Producer will work with the team to ensure the themes and storylines are consistent and organic to the project. This role will be key in creating unique and engaging content for (and by!) the first responder network.
What you’ll do
- Shape stories during pre- and post-production
- Work with Executive Producer and Coordinating Producer to develop new concepts
- Prepare and conduct interviews in the field
- Work with the creative team (4-6 individuals) on projects from concept through delivery
- Travel with team to lead and execute shoots
- Help clear footage and music for pieces
- Make editorial decisions throughout the production process
- Work with external parties to research and coordinate stories
- Partner with external agencies, content partners, and production companies as needed
- 5+ years experience as a producer, ideally with experience in journalistic-style storytelling, live events, and interviews
- Incredible sense of story and production including graphics and music
- Can work in a deadline intense environment
- Excellent interview skills
- Identify and develop compelling stories
- Can plan shoots and edits
- Able to work in a team environment
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Our services include digital media strategy and analytics, creative development and production, technology solutions, brand strategy, web design and development, social media and content marketing.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive pay of $60/hour
- Stipend perks (based on contract hours and length)
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.