We’re looking for a remote Marketing Project Manager to lead creative projects for a top-tier consumer electronics brand! In this role, you’ll drive the day-to-day operational needs of the creative team and coordinate key go-to-market initiatives across marketing platforms and channels. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication and organizational skills
What you’ll do:
This role will require balancing multiple business priorities, stakeholders, and key timelines for projects from marketing planning through production of deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Driving day-to-day operations for creative projects by tracking project timelines, communicating milestones and daily/weekly status updates, identifying potential risks/roadblocks and advising on solutions, and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet priority needs
- Running intake/briefing process, meetings for prioritization of creative requests, and assignment process
- Creating and managing creative project schedules from scratch
- Scheduling and managing stakeholder meetings, creative reviews and approvals
- Working closely between team leaders to keep stakeholders informed, and continuously seeking opportunities to optimize creative project workflows
- Integrating processes between marketing and creative teams
- Liaising with our Integrated Marketing Manager on delivering successful program outcomes
- Project manage cross-functional launch deliverables across Marketing channels and platforms, defining timelines with input from each workstream owner, managing dependencies and communicating status updates
- Assist with resourcing and helping manage third-party creative relationships, communicating regularly with freelancers and creative agencies, including timelines and budget/hours
- 5+ years in a marketing project management, creative operations, production, or similar project management role
- Experience working for a high-growth consumer brand
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail (from grammar to legal disclaimers)
- A positive attitude, and a genuine love for working with creative and marketing teams
- A love of process, and desire to improve them every day, including building them from the ground up and constantly iterating as the company grows.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects at once
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferred experience and familiarity with project management tools such as Wrike
- You can receive and provide constructive feedback.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You’re a team player who gets stuff done.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but you’re a true problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you?
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive
- Competitive rates, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.