We’re looking for a capable, hands-on Producer/PM to help our client’s in-house video studio develop best-in-class content to launch their OTT platform. The brand is working closely with first responders and is looking for candidates well versed in creating short-form stories.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of managing creative teams, external licensing partners, and internal stakeholders. Exposure to documentary-style storytelling is a big plus!
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Editing team to create and manage project timelines
- Conduct broad content searches for appropriate third party content, and facilitate the communication process to license and acquire usage rights for in-house editing.
- Organize third party content for easy internal review, categorizing by storyline and QA image quality for usability.
- Handle all aspects of licensing from music contracts, CLPAs and agency signoffs
- Coordinate with post-production teams to deliver content on time and on budget.
- 3-6 years of professional experience as a producer and/or PM, with a relevant brand, agency, or studio.
- Experience in content development and/or video production is preferred.
- Finely-tuned communication skills; you must be an excellent communicator in all mediums, especially presentation design and writing.
- Strong communication working with outside agencies to acquire and license footage
- Able to maintain contacts and relationships between the internal team and various agencies
- Has team management experience coordinating and organizing project deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Premiere preferred.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy, and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers, and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community, and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive rates, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.