We’re seeking a results-oriented Performance Marketing Specialist who can use insights and data trends to drive growth across digital performance marketing channels for a global fitness brand.
In this hands-on position, you’ll lead planning, development, and execution across all of our performance channels with the support of an experienced media team. You’ll coordinate a broad group of cross-functional owners (sales, business development, marketing) in the assembly of marketing tactics and activities that come together as integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive top of funnel/middle of funnel engagement. Tactics could include but are not limited to: ABM, nurture programs, digital/paid media, content creation (newsletters, blog posts, social posts), content syndication, events (virtual, hosted, sponsored), BD/sales enablement, etc. Beyond that,, you’ll get to work with a seriously smart, funny and caring group of marketers who are known for their great team chemistry and support!
- 5-7+ years of digital marketing experience, with at least 3 in performance marketing in the US market.
- You’ve got the right toolbox: You must know Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- A track record of success and career advancement, ideally with a history of working with agency partners and cross-functional partners in Sales / Operations departments.
- You’re a great communicator in all mediums and are an expert at presenting complex data in easy-to-understand ways.
- You are self-directed, and have a high standard of excellence and attention to detail.
- You’re able to coordinate the review/feedback process with stakeholders, and you are confident in your ability to flag potential issues before they become a real one.
- You’re fun to work with – culture is everything. If you love health and fitness and ~team high fives~ you’ll fit right in.
- You also need to be able to give and take feedback, collaborate, and deliver on-time. A full accountability experience (with daily/weekly/monthly check-ins and reporting) is a core part of the team’s commitment to excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree
Experience working in B2B marketing/sales, with a strong understanding of lead funnels + conversion goals.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Competitive pay, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.