We are looking for an Application Designer to join the advertising team within one of our largest consumer tech clients! This role is critical in ensuring the success of digital marketing campaigns. We’re looking for creative design solutions across multiple platforms. The right candidate will have multi-media design skills and an ear to the ground on art trends and technologies. They’ll thrive in motion graphics work and web animation but have the foundational design skills and passion to work across mediums.
As part of a small, newly forming group, they must work well cross-functionally in order to turn business goals and insights into creative. We are looking for a candidate with a strong understanding of the digital landscape and experience working on multi-channel, full-funnel advertising programs. This is a role for someone with experience in building multi-touchpoint creative for online retail or related fields.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Ad Creative Director in the strategy, execution, and management of global digital creative
- Develop dynamic design systems for animated and static applications
- Collaborate with the web team, other marketing teams and agency partners
- Act on insights from .com and marketing analytics to create design strategies
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to help execute on business objectives such as promotions
- Use technology and principles of good communication to create desired user experiences
- Implement goal-driven design, allowing form to follow function. But, with amazing form
- 5 years experience working for a modern brand or agency on digital ecosystems
- An eager approach to following design and interactive trends
- Experience executing communication hierarchy across digital ad sizes
- High taste level for aesthetic, hierarchy, UI, and content design
- Experience executing design throughout multi-touch experiences
- Analytical, proactive, and creative problem solving with an affinity for telling customer experience stories
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape as well as an understanding of analytics and customer journeys
- Writing skills
- Figma, Adobe CC skills especially, After Effects and web animation/motion skills
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Extremely developed visual communication skills for rapid prototyping
- Comfort with sketching is a plus
- An eye for photo selection
- Understanding of creative automation and scale principles
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Our services include digital media strategy and analytics, creative development and production, technology solutions, brand strategy, web design and development, social media and content marketing.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive pay range of $60-$75/hour
- Stipend perks (based on contract hours and length)
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants who apply.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.