We’re looking for an energetic and focused Associate Creative Director to join our client’s in-house production studio as they create best-in-class content to support the launch of an OTT platform. The brand is at the forefront of safety technology, with a focus on providing first responders the tools and resources they need to succeed in their roles.
The ACD will lead brand and advertising campaigns from initial concepting through to production. In this role, you’ll bring an impeccable aesthetic quality and sense of story, design, customer journey and messaging hierarchy to help shape audiences’ awareness and affinity for the brand. You’ll work closely with editors, designers, copywriters and project managers to ensure creative output adheres to the overall vision, moving ideas from insight to execution. You’ll understand the scope and deliverables of modern, integrated marketing campaigns and communicate ideas with stakeholders in a focused, beautiful and cohesive way.
What you’ll do
- Lead brand campaigns from concepting to final pixel-perfect creative, overseeing the development of all creative content
- Execute omni-channel marketing campaigns across paid brand experiences
- Create assets for a wide range of customer touch points (web, video, ad products, and more)
- Collaborate on art direction for photo, video, app and digital experiences
- Inspire the team with strategy, ecosystem thinking, style choices and cultural insight
- Plan and lead the development of Ad messaging strategy
- Supervise all work completed by the creative department
- Working with executives and other creative leaders to set project deadlines and content goals
- 6+ years of experience in brand marketing, with an emphasis on digital
- A kickass portfolio of relevant brand work that clearly demonstrates your taste level, trend awareness, and understanding of omni-channel campaign best practices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to scope, set goals, and co-manage team members, with the ability to deliver empathetic feedback and receive feedback with grace
- Exceptional planning and organization skills, especially when it comes to time management.
- Ability to oversee projects, budgets and the overall creative department
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape, technologies, and digital creativity products
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy within design systems
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas via input from other departments
- You are curious, opinionated and empathetic
- You have an appreciation for photography and video as an art form and craft. You believe every pixel matters
- You can juggle multiple projects in your sleep but know how to focus when needed
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive pay range of $70 – $80/hr
- Stipend perks (based on contract hours and length)
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.