We’re looking for a vibrant, web-obsessed Associate Creative Director to join our client’s in-house creative studio. If you geek out on consumer electronics, have a passion for exploration, and would love to work with a team that truly values fresh creative perspectives, this role is right up your alley!
As the ACD, you’ll lead the day-to-day responsibilities of the web design team, with an emphasis on combining exciting creative work with a proven ability to make strategic decisions that drive the team to deliver on-brand digital experiences. You’ll have a chance to inspire and lead a team of designers and copywriters while collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional departments to deliver creative solutions that look amazing AND perform well. This role represents an opportunity to have a huge impact on a mission-critical, global marketing and sales channel for a major consumer electronics brand!
What you’ll do
- Assist the Digital Creative Director to manage the design of a global consumer-facing website.
- Be responsible for managing the work of copywriting and design teams.
- Partner with our cross-functional partners, including UX and Product Marketing, and Digital merchandising to develop creative concepts.
- Work within, and help expand, our modular digital design system to develop engaging, innovative, and effective experiences with a focus on commerce.
- Team up with the Web Project Manager to ensure all deliverables are on track.
- Present developed concepts to team members and stakeholder teams.
- Creative portfolio showcasing a high degree of competence in digital design, web design and ecommerce with relevant consumer brands.
- Experience partnering with a UX team to develop and execute customer-centric experiences.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- You work well as a team player in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for web design, emerging trends and innovations.
- You can adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail
- Being a positive influence and build team enthusiasm
- You’re curious and love exploration, but you’re a true problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
- Proficiency in the following programs/tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma + Sketch
- Wrike (or relevant Project management tools)
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive
- Competitive salary
- Products + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note this is a full-time position with one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.