We’re looking for an experienced, digital-focused copywriter to join our team to support one of our favorite client accounts (they’re a consumer electronics company you’ve *definitely* heard of) as they build deeper and more meaningful relationships with their customers through a new D2C approach.
In this role, your primary focus will be copywriting for global CRM communications, which include email, mobile app, and other CRM touchpoints. You’ll help foster brand affinity and engagement, and have opportunities to collaborate and inspire work across the entire digital marketing team.
- You’re a copywriter with 5+ years in direct response and web copywriting with a major brand/agency, with a book of work that spans e-comm, D2C, and email marketing.
- You have a solid understanding of promotional, transactional copywriting that drives action.
- You can collaborate with various teams/team members and stakeholders with different skillsets, including Product Marketing, Consumer Insights and CRM Managers.
- You’re comfortable presenting developed concepts to team members, stakeholders and the executive team.
- You’re fun to work with – culture is everything. If you love action, nature, and/or art, you’ll fit right in.
- You also need to be able to give and take feedback, collaborate, and deliver on-time.
- You have a willingness to work with designers in tools such as Google, Dropbox Paper and Figma.
- Bachelor of Arts degree from a four-year university, two-year portfolio school or equivalent experience; focus in English, Journalism, marketing or advertising a plus.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.