We’re looking for a digital designer with e-comm chops to join our team to support one of our favorite client accounts (they’re a consumer electronics company you’ve *definitely* heard of) as they build deeper and more meaningful relationships with their customers through a new D2C approach.
In this role, you’ll work directly with our Creative Web team to support a large-scale website revamp, with a fresh emphasis on improving and personalizing the customer experience. From concepting to final pixel-perfect assets, you’ll be involved in all phases of the design process.
- You’re a web-obsessed designer with 4+ years of experience at a major brand/
agency, with a portfolio that clearly shows your skill and taste level.
- You’ve got the right toolbox for wireframing, prototyping, pixel-pushing and validating designs: you must know Figma, InVision Adobe CS, and have a solid understanding of UX/UI.
- You have in-depth knowledge of graphics creation in Adobe CS.
- You can work in a team and independently, and you’re able to develop and refine designs, enhancements and fixes on tight timelines.
- You’re able to coordinate the review/feedback process with stakeholders, and you are confident in your ability to flag potential issues before they become a real one.
- You’re fun to work with – culture is everything. If you love action, nature, and/or art, you’ll fit right in.
- You also need to be able to give and take feedback, collaborate, and deliver on-time.
- BA/BS degree in Design, Visual Design, or related field is preferred.
- Portfolios showing e-comm / D2C depth will be given priority consideration.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Our services include digital media strategy and analytics, creative development and production, technology solutions, brand strategy, web design and development, social media and content marketing.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Competitive pay, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.