We’re looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Digital/Web Production Artist to join our team to support one of our favorite client accounts (they’re a consumer electronics company you’ve *definitely* heard of) as they build deeper and more meaningful relationships with their customers through a new D2C approach.
In this role, you’ll work directly with our Creative Web team to execute template-based asset production to support the ever-changing needs of a major ecommerce .com site. You’ll bring a keen eye for detail to the table and obsess over consistency across all touchpoints to ensure a flawless brand experience is delivered at every turn.
- You’re a passionate production artist with 3+ years of professional experience in an agency production department or studio, with a portfolio showcasing work on large-scale campaigns.
- You are into kerning, purposeful sentence breaks, correct spelling and good grammar. You appreciate and know design and composition well, but you prefer to work on the production side of things.
- You’ve got the right toolbox: You must know Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Dropbox, Google Suite, Slack, Wrike and Jira.
- You have high standards of excellence and the patience to QA every detail
- You’re enthusiastic for web tech, emerging design trends, and digital best practices.
- You’re comfortable handling change requests and providing quick, efficient solutions under tight timelines.
- You’re able to coordinate the review/feedback process with stakeholders, and you are confident in your ability to flag potential issues before they become a real one.
- You’re fun to work with – culture is everything. If you love action, nature, and/or art, you’ll fit right in.
- You also need to be able to give and take feedback, collaborate, and deliver on-time.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Internet Technologies, Computer Science or interdisciplinary communication)
- Bonus points for Experience in retouching and CGI, creating GIFs, and/or experience in a performance marketing agency.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.