We’re looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Digital Web Production Artist to join our team to support one of our favorite client accounts. They’re a boutique brand-building shop led by big agency expats with a focus on B2B advertising.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the founding Creative Director to execute template-based asset production to support web and digital marketing projects. You’ll bring a keen eye for design and detail to the table and obsess over consistency across all touchpoints to ensure a flawless brand experience is delivered at every turn.
What you’ll do
- Production art! You’ll work within the creative team to produce assets optimized for responsive web design across multiple user flows.
- You know and appreciate good design and work well with lead designers. You know how to extend a design across multiple pages.
- Handling change requests and providing quick, efficient solutions under tight timelines.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an agency production department or studio, some design chops with a portfolio showcasing work on large-scale campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You’ve got the right toolbox: You must know Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Dropbox, Google Suite, Slack, Wrike and Jira.
- You’re enthusiastic for web tech, emerging design trends, and digital best practices.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.