Do you love making people click things? If that’s what floats your boat, you’re going to love this.
Our agency client is growing across all departments — rapidly! They are a boutique digital growth and marketing consultancy, who excel at combining creativity, technology and tenacity to rapidly solve problems and create value for their clients and partners. Within digital & growth marketing, their focus areas are brand strategy, software development, and creative services. Over the last two years alone, their work has spanned some remarkable brands, including:
P&G – Tide, Oral-B, ZzzQuil
We seek a proactive, analytical and forward-thinking individual to join our team and lead performance marketing efforts across multiple clients. You will work collaboratively with internal teams to develop and execute data-driven testing strategies, and will manage all paid media campaigns.
This role requires someone who is a creative problem solver, takes great pride in their work, has relentless attention to detail, and is motivated to continually improve performance and growth.
What you’ll do
- Partner with data science and analytics teams to optimize performance.
- Conduct deep analysis to inform data-driven and iterative growth strategies.
- Develop and support a framework for fast, recurring and iterative testing
- Measure and maximize full-funnel performance.
- Manage and optimize the day to day performance marketing campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Amazon and beyond.
- Continuously innovate our approach to performance marketing; proactively identify new opportunities for testing and growth.
- Develop and refine reporting framework and dashboards to clearly communicate performance to key stakeholders.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in growth & performance marketing, with a strong proficiency in a multitude of performance marketing tools and platforms.
- Successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics.
- Strong understanding of omni-channel marketing strategies and how channels work together.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to structure and parse qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings and draw insights that translate into actionable recommendations.
- Experience working closely with engineering and data science partners to develop custom tools and strategies to maximize performance.
- Deep understanding of the multiple tenets of customer acquisition costs.
- Can speak to broader business and financial implications and planning of customer acquisition costs vs. lifetime value per customer ratio.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile work environment; flexible to pivot with competing priorities and provide timely crisis management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.