We’re looking for a Product Designer with a strong UX portfolio to join the design team with one of our major consumer tech clients! In this role, you’ll help to ensure that their e-comm website is not only functional, but delightful to use. The ideal candidate will bring a thoughtful, consumer-first approach to design and be open to collaborating with designers, researchers, engineers and product managers to solve complex challenges in an empathetic, human-centered way.
- 3-5 years of progressive Product Design experience, with a focus on D2C and e-comm UX work.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your understanding and approach to creative problem solving for web and app-based projects.
- You’re an expert at creating wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions using modern design tools, specifically Figma and Principle.
- You have a strong knowledge of design systems, components libraries, and atomic design principles.
- You understand human behaviors, motivations, and emotions and translate them into design solutions that can actually be built.
- You’re an expert communicator who has the ability to effectively document and hand off design files to developers.
- You have experience presenting concepts and ideas, and articulating and defending design decisions with grace, logic and data to a cross-functional team.
- Familiarity with eCommerce terminology and tools is a plus.
- Experience with design research tools (Google Analytics, ClickTale, etc) is helpful.
- You can receive and provide constructive feedback.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Our services include digital media strategy and analytics, creative development and production, technology solutions, brand strategy, web design and development, social media and content marketing.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive pay, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a full-time job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.