Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy, and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers, and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
We are building a team to support the online advertising needs of one of our premier client partners this quarter and beyond. This team will build unique, smart designs for display and social advertising in multiple languages to help drive network subscriptions.
What you’ll do
We are looking for experienced and talented production designers to help deliver localized assets in a variety of sizes and languages. You’ll need a sharp eye for detail, dialed technical skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Senior Art Director on overall concepts and layout revisions for all creative executions
- Assist in development of key creative assets and maintain brand consistency across platforms
- Oversee and own CRM/ESP creative implementation of imagery, graphic design and copy
- Develop creative for various IP – typography, color palette, design and graphics
- Create Web and Social banners, and thumbnail artwork for OTT offerings on various platforms
- Responsible for managing workload and timelines coinciding with tasks assigned via Monday
- Stays current with latest industry, style and graphic trends
- Source photography and iconography, resize images, and implement design and copy changes to files quickly and accurately
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design at a relevant brand or agency Portfolio/samples required
- BS/BA degree in Design, Visual Design, or related field preferred
- In depth knowledge of graphics creation with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects a plus!)
- Working knowledge and previous experience working with Figma
- General understanding and working knowledge of ESP (i.e. Hubspot, Mailchimp)
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your graphic design skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to own multiple projects at once working cross functionally to manage assets and delivery dates
- Basic understanding of project management and Monday.com
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel you’re most productive
- Competitive pay range of $45-$48/hr
- Stipend perks (based on contract hours and length)
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Please note that this is a freelance job opportunity through Sandy, supporting one of our client partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.