We’re looking for a Visual Designer with experience in motion design to support one of our favorite client accounts (it’s a tech company you’ve definitely heard of!) as they build out the latest iOS and Android design features for their new app. Your mastery of visual design will allow you to weave typography, color, and texture together while your animation background brings this app experience to life.
- 5+ years of experience in app design at a relevant brand or agency.
- Portfolio/samples required.
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop) and Figma.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Comfortable with prototyping and concepting in Figma.
- Strong sense of typography, color theory and what makes a great design.
- You can work in a team and independently to develop and resolve designs, enhancements and fixes on tight timelines.
- You can receive and provide constructive feedback.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You’re a team player who gets stuff done.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but you’re a true problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
- BS/BA degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design or related field preferred.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive
- Competitive rates, benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply HERE and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.